WE RESPECT INTERNATIONAL NORMS OF BEHAVIOR WHILE ADHERING TO THE PRINCIPLES OF RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF LAW
• In situations where the law or its implementation does not provide for adequate environmental or social safeguards, and organization should strive to respect , as a minimum , international norms of behavior .
• In countries where the law or its implementation conflicts with international norms of behavior ,an organization should strive to respect ,such norms to the greatest extent possible.
• In situations where the law or its implementation is in conflict with international norms of behavior and where not following these norms would have significant consequences, an organization should ,as feasible and appropriate ,review the nature of its relationships and activities within that jurisdiction.
• we consider legitimate opportunities and channels to seek to influence relevant organizations and authorities to remedy any such conflict .
• we should avoid being complicit in the activities of another organization that are not consistent with international norms of behavior.