WE BELIEVE THAT AN ORGANIZATION SHOULD RESPECT , CONSIDER AND RESPOND TO THE INTERESTS OF ITS STAKEHOLDERS
Although an organizations objectives may be limited to the interests of its owners,members ,customers or constituents other individuals or groups may also have rights ,claims or specific interests that should be taken into account .collectively ,these individuals or group comprise the organizations stakeholders.
This company should :
• Identify its stakeholders ;
• Recognize and have due regard for the interests as well as the legal rights pf its stakeholders and respond to their expressed concerns;
• Recognize that some stakeholders can significantly affect the activities of the organization ;
• Assess and take into account the relative ability of stakeholders to contact, engage with and influence the organization ;
• Take into account the relation of its stakeholders interests to the broader expectations of society and to sustainable development ,as well as the nature of the stakeholders relationship with the organization ;and
• Consider the views of stakeholders whose interests are likely to be affected by a decision or activity eve if they have no formal role in the governance of the organization or are unaware of these interests.